OF NEEDING A NEW ROOF
Our roofing earns the highest ratings
Exceeding industry standards in installations
Full guarantee from start to finish
Can your roof withstand every storm? If you're not sure, or you have an aging roof that's been well weathered, have one of our inspectors come out and take a look. It's very possible you're subject to further damage without proper flashing installed.
If you can dream it, vinyl siding can bring it to life. A virtually endless range of styles, colors, and textures means you can pursue any architectural style or personal taste.
maintenance of all forms
Call us today at Eagle One Roofing Plus at 864-621-6570
Choosing the right floor relies on your making a wants and needs assessment. The "wants" part of the equation is usually easier since you've probably seen some materials that really appeal to you. However, don't forego the "needs" analysis because the practical considerations are important determinants in making the right decision.
1. Age. How old is your existing asphalt shingle roof? Most experts agree that a typical roof will last between 20 and 25 years.
2. Shingles that are curled or buckling. Look at the slopes of your home that get direct sunlight and if you notice the shingles are curling and losing granules, it could mean the shingles are past their life expectancy.
3. Roof valleys. If your roof shingles are falling apart or missing in this area, it's a definite sign you need a new roof. Valleys are one of the most important areas of your roof. Snow and rain flow through valleys and into gutters. If the valley is compromised, you could be susceptible to roof leaks.
4. Missing shingles. These are another sign your roof could be failing. Check to see if all of the shingle “tabs” are intact.
5. Chimney flashing. This is another area to be concerned about. If your flashing consists of roof cement or tar, it may need to be replaced with a long-term, water-tight fitting, which would be a metal flashing system.
6. Shingle granules in the gutters. Look in your gutters to see whether they are loaded up with shingle granules. Roofs tend to lose more granules toward the end of their life cycle. Inconsistent or darker color on some parts of the roof is another sign the granules have worn away.
7. Daylight through the roof boards. You notice a spongy feel or trampoline bounce when walking on the roof, which means the underlying decking is weakened from moisture. Check your attic to see if there is any daylight coming through the roof boards. Also check fo-r moisture in the insulation.
Making sure your roof is sound and secure is incredibly important, yet many homeowners neglect their roofs. Like everything in your home, it requires maintenance.
If you haven't had your roof inspected recently, we're here to help. Maintaining your roof is a low-cost way of ensuring that your home – and your family – stay safe.
EAGLE ONE ROOFING PLUS
"A Commitment to Affordable Quality"
Gorgeous architectural options available
Discreet business options available
Attractive economy options available